Danilo Diaz Granados Helps Foreign Entrepreneurs Who Dream of “Coming to America”


Danilo Diaz Granados owns a store in Miami, Florida, called ‘Toys for Boys.’ He knows all about the several ways people can enter the U.S. to do their business. The venerable “green card” is not the only U.S. visa option available. Granados utilized his own expertise in this area when he wanted to start his own boutique.


Many of the high-tech companies in the U.S. that have made the biggest impact were built by immigrants. This includes Google, which was co-founded by Russian-American Sergey Brin, Intel’s co-founder, co-founder of Yahoo and YouTube founder Steve Chen, both from Taiwan, and Hungarian-American Andrew Grove. There overwhelming impact is felt not only in the United States, but in most developed countries of the world. It seems that it falls to immigrants to start the most successful businesses. The list of successful immigrants in the U.S. goes on and on.


So how did all these great people arrive in the U.S.? And, how can more intelligent, gifted, and driven entrepreneurs also come to the U.S. as well? Danilo Diaz Granados points out several ways. The following just some of the ways recommended by Danilo Diaz Granados:


* Foreign Investors can use the EB-5 visa when they are interested in making a minimum investment in the U.S. of $1 million.


* For temporary business in the U.S. when someone does not have an employer there is the EB-2 (C) visa. This type of visa does require a high level of education, a Master’s degree or higher, or equivalent experience.


* To simply open a business in the U.S., without a minimum $1 million investment, use Treaty Investor Visa E-2. The investment requirement is only $100,000, but you must be from one of the listed “treaty countries”. There are many countries on this list.


* The Visa 0.1 is for exceptionally talented individuals, including in the area of business.


* The Visa L1 or L1A is for executives of companies that have offices in both the U.S. and your native country. It does have requirements of residency in the U.S. while working for the company at least 1 year in 3. The L1B variant of this visa is for people with very specialized knowledge.